Kill Pico 2 Kill Pico 2

It's an ok game, but maybe try to be a little more creative with the mechanics and everything next time. You say it's not impossible "it's nintendo hard," but unless you're a robot, there's absolutely no way someone can actually beat it without cheating. When Pico moves up, everyone moves up AT THE SAME SPEED! Try having Pico move faster, the enemies move slower, or some random upgrading system to go along with it. I understand it's a little thing you put together, but next time, try for something a little better than a button masher game that's worth the player's time. Not trying to be offensive in any way, but honestly, it sucks. You've heard people say that. It has potential. Don't be lazy.

Mia responds:

Thank$ for playing this$ game.

Boss Killer Boss Killer

Amazing!

The art style was perfect for this type of game. The levels do have a sense of difficulty, it's pretty straight forward, and the frame rate was spot on. Oh, and I'm a BIG fan of NemesisTheory & ParagonX9 so Chaoz Impact & the other songs fit perfectly. Nice job!

Level Up! Level Up!

Message to those who dont have 100% completion...

GET IT DONE! There's a special little thing at the end of it. It's been 2 years since there was SUPPOSED to be a sequel, but apparently it shows that it was a work in progress!

Air Pressure Air Pressure

I know how the dude feels...

I can definitely relate to this. I have a girlfriend thats always on my arm the whole time & can't say anything about it. Not that she'll ignore me, but idk what'll happen. Great game.

Error Message Error Message

WTF?!

What's with Penboy's face at the end? And what was the other pic before that? Whatevs. 10/10

Also, when they ask you the questions,
click the red square,
click the 2nd okay from the right,
pay attention to the txt boxes when you click okay.

Otherwise, you'll have to start over again and you won't get the happy ending.
><GoOd LuCk><

GO METALLICA!!
I'm not gay!

Crush the Castle: PP Crush the Castle: PP

Awesome!

One of the best games I've played so far. If only I could beat hatsworth castle by hitting the guy on the ledge with the bombs...damn

William and Sly William and Sly